If someone is threatening to have you jumped by there family at work can you take it to Human Resources?

6 Answer(s)

Go to HR, that would be considered a hostile work environment. You don't need to go to the cops unless you really, truly believe and are scared this is going to happen. Not much they can do about it anyways unless you have proof. It will be a he said she said thing.

I think so


Yes definitely. I would also contact the police and see if there is something they can do.


You can do one of two things: 1: You can go to the police (recommended) or 2: you can round up some of your toughest boys and meet up with the people who want to jump you, and try to win the fight (only do this if step one doesn't work)